Back to Open Positions
Praekelt Consulting is looking to appoint a passionate, committed and determined individual to lead a portfolio of projects for our Clients.
Your role as Client Partner will include elements of business development, account management and strategic direction and is essential to the long-term growth of Praekelt.
Key Focus Areas
- Direction: Ensure a deep understanding of the Client’s goals and objectives, so that these can be translated effectively into our project strategy and ultimate solution;
- Delivery: Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that expectations are well managed and ultimately exceeded through our service delivery;
- Opportunities: Ensure a deep understanding of Praekelt’s ways of workings and product offerings in order to recommend appropriate solutions to Clients;
- Revenue: Ensure efficient financial management of Client relationships - securing PO’s, timeous invoicing and delivering according to budget.
- Lead the strategic development of breakthrough strategy for our Client, in order to ensure that they are at the forefront of digital innovation in the telecommunications space, whilst ensuring their current goals and objectives are translated effectively into a cohesive digital solution;
- Oversee your portfolio of projects, working with individual project managers to ensure effective delivery and implementation, and resolving Client issues as needed;
- Ensure efficient financial management of your portfolio - ensuring income is secured and that budgets are allocated effectively across all projects;
- Develop and monitor KPIs which can be used to measure success across your portfolio of clients;
- Identify new business opportunities and, working with the relevant teams as required, scope out these opportunities and pitch these to your clients
- Keep abreast of new and existing digital technology which could be useful to our clients, sharing this information with the rest of the team, where necessary
- Ensure you have an excellent understanding of your Client’s brand and continue to update this knowledge as the brand progresses - look for opportunities which the Client may not yet have spotted;
- Work hard at building the Client relationship - this might mean pushing them to do something which we know will have a great impact for them, or even refusing to do something which we know won’t work. They need to trust you as someone who’ll deliver solutions which makes them look good;
- Ensure excellent communication with your Clients - talk to them often, keep them updated and be open about problems, let them know you care about them and their brand;
- Build relationships within Praekelt to ensure the internal team are clear on what will make a successful project for your Client, working closely with them to track progress and sharing the praise when the project is a success;
- Take pride in delivering exceptional solutions for your Clients.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- A relevant graduate business or technology qualification
- An avid consumer of digital and social media, always in the know about the latest trends, technologies and platforms
- Interested in creating enduring customer relationships and long term solutions
- A confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Can work unsupervised in an unstructured open environment
- Excellent attention to detail and fanatical about deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet, implement solutions and handle highly stressful situations
- Should be able to find and implement best practice overseeing the account and allocated resource and priority to projects and teams
What will set you apart from other applicants?
You’re an active and passionate technophile. High-level creative thinking, with the confidence to sell and implement innovative solutions. You have experience in working on digital technology projects. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
Want to join the team as a client partner?
We would love to speak to you. Please remember to attach your CV to the mail and include the reasons your feel you’d be well suited for the position.
Praekelt is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.